***Important*** Agents should never advise on when to apply or not to apply. Each applicant should determine their own eligibility based on the requirements on this page.
Each person, age 18 and above, must submit a separate application even if they are not financially responsible. Applications are processed in the order they are received and cannot be approved until all parties have applied.
The following documentation is required for each applicant and should be attached to the online application. A legible photo of any of the following is suitable.
- A copy of your State or Federal issued photo identification
- A copy of your most recent pay stub
- If foreign national, a copy of your passport or visa
- If self-employed:
- a copy of last years tax return (Form 1040)
- any current quarterly tax estimates (1040ES)
- personal W-2 or 1099 from recent year
- 3 most recent corporate bank statements
To determine satisfactory credit-worthiness, we obtain a credit report for each applicant.
- Each applicant needs a credit score of 625 or above.
- Credit scores ranging from 575 – 624 can be approved with double-deposit if there are no other disqualifying factors.
- Any recent bankruptcies must be accompanied by discharge papers.
- Any open collections, charge-offs, or judgments may result in an application being declined.
The combined income of all financially responsible applicants must be equal or greater than 3 times the monthly rent.
We will verify income through your current employer. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide contact information for verification purposes.
Self-employed applicants may be asked for additional documentation.
We must have 2 – 3 years of verifiable rental history or home ownership.
Applicants must not have any outstanding evictions or judgments.
If the applicant is terminating their current lease early, they must provide an approval letter from the landlord.
A qualified co-signer must live within 50 miles of Atlanta, have a minimum FICO score of 700, and debt-to-income ratio must not exceed 40%.
The number of occupants is limited to 2 persons per bedroom, including children. Adult occupants (18 and over) are limited to 2 per property and their children.
Many of our properties are pet-friendly. However, none of our homes permit canine breeds considered aggressive, including Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, or near relatives.
All pets must have a separate application prior to occupying a property. The application process can be completed at:
Instead of pet deposits or fees, we charge a monthly pet rent starting at $25, but varies depending upon the score determined by PetScreening.com
Pet-sitting for friends or relatives is never allowed. If you currently own a dog or cat please do not apply for a property that has a “no pet policy”. Pet policies are strictly enforced.