Important: Please read this page BEFORE submitting an application. Application fees are non-refundable.
We have developed what we believe to be the fairest way of processing and approving applications. Many companies gather several approvable applications and then cherry-pick the top candidate. We don’t play favorites. Rather, we approve the first complete application that meets the qualifications.
We understand that nobody likes to be turned down. It’s the worst. The information on this page should guide your decision to apply. If you choose to apply, please make sure to gather all your documents in order to quickly complete your application. Remember, we accept the first COMPLETED application.
In this economy, we often receive many applications for a single property. To avoid unnecessary application fees, we may close the application portal for a specific property after receiving several applications. You may call or text our office to check the status before applying.
It generally takes 3 business days to process an application, and sometimes longer if additional information is required.
Applications are processed by a third-party company, Findigs (https://findigs.com). The application fee of $75.00 is paid directly to Findigs and is non-refundable under any circumstance.
Each resident 18 and older must submit an application. Applications are incomplete until each adult has submitted an application and all supporting documentation.
The following documentation is required for each applicant and should be attached to the online application. Photos or screenshots of the following must be legible to qualify.
- A copy of your State or Federal issued photo identification
- A copy of your most recent pay stub
- If foreign national, a copy of your passport or visa
- If self-employed:
- a copy of last years tax return (Form 1040)
- any current quarterly tax estimates (1040ES)
- personal W-2 or 1099 from recent year
- 3 most recent corporate bank statements
To determine satisfactory credit-worthiness, we obtain a credit report for each applicant.
- Each applicant needs a credit score of 625 or above.
- Credit scores ranging from 575 – 624 can be approved with double-deposit if there are no other disqualifying factors.
- Any recent bankruptcies must be accompanied by discharge papers.
- Any open collections, charge-offs, or judgments may result in an application being declined.
The combined NET income of all financially responsible applicants must be equal to or greater than 2.5 times the monthly rent. (See example below)
When applying, you have several options for validating your income:
- You may link your bank account information, which is the fastest and preferred method. Linking your account is completely secure and confidential. Your password is never revealed or stored.
- Or, you may upload your paystubs or bank statements. We will only accept full PDF copies of statements. We do NOT accept screenshots or pictures. Please note this method may delay the verification process.
Self-employed applicants may be asked for additional documentation.
Income Example: 234 Conner’s Way rents for $2,000 a month. To qualify, an applicant would need to NET at least $5,000 a month (The monthly rent x 2.5).
Angie and Steven are jointly applying to lease the home. Angie’s net income (what she earns after taxes are deducted) is $3,000 a month. Steven’s net income is $2,800 a month. Their combined monthly income is $5,800, which is greater than 2.5 times the monthly rent. So, Angie and Steven’s combined income is sufficient for this property.
- We must have 3 years of verifiable residential history.
- Applicants must not have any outstanding evictions or judgments.
- Applicants must not be in default or owe outstanding rent to current or former landlords.
- If the applicant is terminating their current lease early, they must provide an approval letter from the landlord.
A qualified co-signer must live within 50 miles of Atlanta, have a minimum FICO score of 700, and debt-to-income ratio must not exceed 40%.
The number of occupants is limited to 2 persons per bedroom, including children. Adult occupants (18 and over) are limited to 2 per property and their children.
Many of our properties are pet-friendly. However, none of our homes permit canine breeds considered aggressive, including Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, or near relatives.
All pets must have a separate application prior to occupying a property. The application process can be completed at:
Instead of pet deposits or fees, we charge a monthly pet rent starting at $25, but varies depending upon the score determined by PetScreening.com
Pet-sitting for friends or relatives is never allowed. If you currently own a dog or cat please do not apply for a property that has a “no pet policy”. Pet policies are strictly enforced.